Friday, May 29, 2009
sighh.. this feeling sux till now.. my mum nag and scolded me the whole afternoon over some past issues. If she didnt bring up the issue, it would be so long forgotten for gd. but my mum likes to rake up old issues to juz quarrel.
and now she treat me super nice. sometimes i really dun understand the process of digging out my wrongdoings and then quarrel the whole afternoon and after that decided she should juz drop the issue. Seems like i dont have any control isnt it.
today im feeling a series of events beyond my control.
I believe,
I waited,
but then,
It didnt happen.
sigh..
Maybe im just too free now that many unnecessary issues start surfacing. My mum starts finding fault with me.
I wish i can engage myself in more meaningful activity everyday. Like getting a temp job now? like signing up for some courses? My guitar lesson?? AND MY CLASS 2 LESSON?!?!
but the truth is. i cant find a temp job now. i have no money to do watever. ya..so watever. It will just be another day of waiting. going thru things beyond my control.
In conclusion, im irritated.
*Its jus isnt the way i wanted. and i very well know it will never be wat i wanted anymore*
and now she treat me super nice. sometimes i really dun understand the process of digging out my wrongdoings and then quarrel the whole afternoon and after that decided she should juz drop the issue. Seems like i dont have any control isnt it.
today im feeling a series of events beyond my control.
I believe,
I waited,
but then,
It didnt happen.
sigh..
Maybe im just too free now that many unnecessary issues start surfacing. My mum starts finding fault with me.
I wish i can engage myself in more meaningful activity everyday. Like getting a temp job now? like signing up for some courses? My guitar lesson?? AND MY CLASS 2 LESSON?!?!
but the truth is. i cant find a temp job now. i have no money to do watever. ya..so watever. It will just be another day of waiting. going thru things beyond my control.
In conclusion, im irritated.
*Its jus isnt the way i wanted. and i very well know it will never be wat i wanted anymore*
♥ And did I tell you that Im falling deeper each time..
10:13 PM
0 commented
10:13 PM
0 commented








